Terrasoniq Phase X64 USB
USB 2.0 High-Speed Audio System
Made in Germany!
The widest Variety of Connecting Equipment.
The PHASE X64 USB System is designed with a great variety of connecting options to ensure that you can connect it to your Mac, PC or notebook, and thus turn it into the central audio station of your home and project studio.
With up to six simultaneously usable inputs (for example for your line device, microphone, guitar or LP record player), four line outputs, two MIDI interface, DSP-/Wavetable-connector and digital I/Os for a variety of uses, the PHASE X64 USB System offers sufficient connections in all directions. Selected AD/DA converter modules as well as a thoroughly thought-out circuit board design make the quality of your recordings crystal clear, and provide perfect playback capabilities for high-quality audio productions with audio resolutions of up to 24bit/96kHz.
As you know, a professional audio system is the heart of your day-to-day studio work with your PC or MAC. And despite the extensive routing options, the PHASE X64 USB software always provides you with a clear overview and depending on the complexity of your switching needs - remains transparent and intuitive.
The drivers provided for the PHASE X64 USB System, too, leave nothing to be desired. Highly developed software architecture guarantees problem-free use with all modern Windows and Apple operating systems.
The ASIO drivers, tried and tested in studios, allow the lowest possible latency between the software-based sound generation and audio output.
Included Software BundleFL Studio 9 Express
Fruity Loops Software for PC (incl. Upgrade possibility to bigger versions).
The LE version provides the main features of this great DJ Mixing Software.
EDISON WAVE Editor
Fullversion of the PC Wave Editor as Standalone- and VST Plug-In.
- Professional Audiointerface for Studio, DJ Setup and stage
- 6 choosable Inputs, 4 Outputs
- Line/Aux Inputs for Hifi or Studio Equipment
- Microphone & Instrument Inputs with Preamps
- Turntable Inputs with Phono Preamps
- Stereo-Headphone Out
- Digital-I/Os, coaxial and optical, for S/PDIF
- Inserts for external Prozessors and Wavetable Connector
- I/O for MIDI-Equipment
- Direct Monitoring and analogue Summing with flexible Routing Matrix
- ASIO 2.0 for Windows und MAC OSX
- WDM under Windows XP, Vista, 7 (generic USB)
- CoreAudio / CoreMIDI under MAC OSX
- ControlPanel for MAC OSX, Windows XP, Vista und 7
System Requirements PC
- Windows PC with XP, Vista or Windows 7 (32 or 64 Bit), USB 2.0 High-Speed-Port
System Requirements MAC
- Intel based Mac with OS X from 10.4, USB 2.0 High-Speed-Port
- MSRP: 229,- EURO